Strategy to Crack IBPS PO Mains Interview:
Have you cleared your IBPS PO main exams and awaiting for the personal interview? If yes is your answer, we the team from a top bank coaching center in Chennai have formulated some tips to help you stand out of the other candidates. All you need to do is just follow the tips mentioned in this post.
How To Prepare For IBPS PO Interview?
- First and the foremost thing is to be calm. Don’t get too excited. You just cleared the main exams, and the competition is still on, and you have to be confident and calm-headed to clear the interview as well.
- Don’t rush behind coaching as you don’t require that anymore for the personal interview. It is you who can shape you, and you don’t have to spend money on a crash course for that.
- Have the habit of reading newspapers daily, which will keep you updated of the current affairs and opinions of some of the famous persons around the issues. Bear in mind that everything is interconnected nowadays.
- As we all know, the major issue now all is facing is the demonetization. Try to correlate the banking matters such as the above said one and formulated a long-term vision to better support it on your own. It will surely impress the interviewer, and you will get a chance to stand alone in the crowd out there.
- Read your bio, and be prepared to answer the questions as soon as possible if asked from your bio. Don’t just blabber, be polite and try to figure out the truth. And also you should be genuine in your responses to attract the minds of the interviewer.
- Gather friends who are already working as a PO in various banks. Make a small conversation with them to grab the vital inputs. It may help you to figure out about the list of documents required, etc. You can also get some basic study materials from them to prepare for your interview.
- You need to know all the necessary banking acts in India, like the Cashless economy, which is the trending topic now. Go through the acts from various sources, understand the terms and try to mug them up.
- You can also speak about some of the hot issues in the field of banking. It may include Demonetization, Digital bankings, and Payment.
Basic Interview Etiquettes:
- Here are the basic interview etiquettes as said by the best TNPSC coaching centre in Chennai that you need to focus on to attract the interviewer at first sight.
- Once entered into the panel, remember to greet all the panel members. And you should also seek permission from them before taking a seat.
- Always try to wear formals as they are highly recommended for the interview, and it will be better if you carry a pen along with you.
- Be confident and clear in your answers and don’t argue with the interviewer. They may put you under stress to check your response, so be conscious while you are answering.
- Always accept the fact and apologize in case of giving a wrong answer.
- Remember to address the panel member who is asking you the questions. And also maintain proper eye contact with them.